The new patch 1.5.0 of the Crysis Remastered game for Nintendo Switch, solves the following problems:
- Improved game performance in some areas.
- Fixed an issue where some story scripts would break after restarting the game from a checkpoint.
- Fixed a bug where the Gyroscope sensitivity was not scaled down properly when using ADS.
- Fixed an issue where the VTOL no longer arrived after restarting from a checkpoint during the last objective. (Exodus – Sphere)
- Fixed a bug causing issues with the shadows of the lantern at the end of Rescue.
- Fixed a bug where picking up a soldier turned him blue for a couple of seconds.
- Fixed a bug where a building was completely missing. (Onslaught – Tank)
- Fixed an issue that caused building textures to not load in.
- Fixed a bug that caused FPS drops during the last fight on Exodus – Sphere.
- Fixed shader issues that could occur when grabbing items or objects.