Today the reviews of Google Stadia have come out, apparently there are some input lag problems, and graphical details below One X / PS4 PRO.
Below are some considerations from various sites.
- Wired – 6/10
- The Guardian – 3/5
- IGN – “If you’re cursed with data caps from your Internet provider, you might want to avoid Stadia.”
- The Verge – “There’s no reason anyone should buy into Stadia right now.”
- Financial Post – “If you head in anticipating an experience with the same graphical fidelity and tight, instantaneous control as you’d get from a high end gaming PC or console, you’re bound to be at least a little disappointed.”
- Polygon – “The biggest problem is that Stadia, at launch, hasn’t provided a smooth, seamless experience when playing games.”
- PC World – “A glimpse of a future some other company will probably perfect.”
- Gamespot – “Too little, too soon.”
- VentureBeat – “One of the many problems with Stadia is that you and I are not guaranteed to get the same experience.”
- GamesRadar – “If the circumstances are right, if your connection is strong, then Stadia feels like a potential pathway towards the future for this industry and game-streaming feels like magic.”
- Ars Technica – “Google’s game streaming is too limited and too unreliable, for too little benefit.”
- Yahoo Finance – “At the moment, I’d hold off on picking up a Stadia kit, simply because so many features are still being finished for early 2020.”
- Screenrant – “Google Stadia works just fine under perfect testing conditions, but that doesn’t mean it’s worth a purchase right out of the gate.”
- CNET – “Gaming’s streaming future isn’t here yet.”
What do you think, is there room for google stadia in the future? or will it be a flop?