Surrounded by threats and paralyzed with fear – home is hell sometimes. There’s this kid who’s stuck in a really bad place. Can you help him escape the misery of an abusive home? Pick up your Joy-Con and pull him out of this mess – literally. Swing the controller to crush upcoming threats. Go at it alone or join forces with another player. There are 40 hellishly hard levels to get through. But surely it’s all worth it to save a child in trouble?
What to expect in home escape?
- The struggle of 40 insane levels
- The hardship of going through it alone
- The torment of cooperating with a fellow escaper
- The misery our little hero is going through
- The satisfaction from saving an innocent child
- The fun of sharpening your wits and reflexes